WOW!! 30 weeks!
I just can't believe it is so. Time has been passing by at like warp speed. I feel at times that I must have missed a part of my pregnancy, that maybe I was asleep for a couple of months, because it just does not feel real to be this far along. I know that is not the case, with work, a partner, and three kids, one who is a very active toddler, a dog, and a house I think time just really flies by. And I know we haven't missed anything, it just feels like it. In about 10 weeks we will be holding our Junebug. We will be meeting him/her for the first time. And he/she will be meeting us. And our hearts will have grown just ever so much more.
So at 30 weeks, our Junebug is weighing in at about 3 pounds! A lil over 1o 3/4 inches CRL and a whopping 17 inches from head to toe!!! WOW! Boy have you grown!!! And I can tell, cause I have grown too. I think my belly sticks out a lil more each day! And I love it. I love looking down and seeing my pregnant belly. And seeing Junebug flip and flop all over the place. It is so amazing! Although I can tell that he/she is getting bigger, cause those movements are getting stronger. One good thing, the placenta is at the top of the uterus, so this acts as a shock absorber for the lungs. But, that also means that most of the movements are felt down low, and I really do think that my bladder is used as a trampoline (thank goodness I have listened and kept up with my kegels!!). Junebug is getting prepared to enter this world with three big brothers! Speaking of big brothers, all three of them are just wonderful. The two older ones are excited for their new brother or sister, and can't wait to meet him or her. Of course, Gryfinn is too young, and doesn't understand. But he does know that his baby is in my belly, and he will lift my shirt up and give his baby kisses! It is super sweet! If we ever get some time, I want to get some pictures of this.
Ok, I think I am done rambling for now. I have not been a very good blogger. I have tons to say, but just don't have the time to write it all down. Maybe here soon.....
3 comments:
I was wondering how you were. Good to hear from you!!!!
I was wondering how you were doing, too, so it was good to hear from you. You sound so happy. :)
Post a Comment