We are getting closer and closer to meeting our lil Junebug. It is hard to believe that we have 8 weeks, 55 measly days from today, until the due date. In no time at all, we will be meeting him or her for the first time. Holding, kissing, falling even more in love with this lil being that we have created. Time has gone so fast, and it doesn't seem like we should be this close already, but I am so anxious to meet this new love that I feel like at times that everything is standing still.
32 weeks! WOW!! We have come a long way, and not much further to go. And this lil one is just ever so big, weighing in around 4 pounds, and over 17 inches long from head to toe! And we learned on Saturday at our 3D ultrasound that this lil being likes to be all scrunched up with his/her hands and feet right up by the head. We had such a hard time getting any pictures of his/her beautiful face. We actually had to leave and go back, in hopes that Junebug would decide to do some major moving. (I even ate a Hershey Sundae from Burger King in hopes that the added sugar would get Junebug to dancing - but no such luck!) We got to see lots of the feet and hands, and there are definitely 10 fingers and 10 toes!! And he/she has the absolute cutest lil lips! So can't wait to kiss them! In some of the video, the tech pointed out the side of Junebugs head, and how it looked wavy, and she said not to quote her, but that was hair. Kel and I were like 'What?' We might actually have a baby with hair?!!! No matter though if he/she is bald or has a head full of hair, he/she will be perfect in every way!
Ok, so now I am just rambling. So I will go for now, and leave you with some new photos of our beautiful Junebug!

3 comments:
Awww, I'm so happy for you guys and very excited! Thanks for sharing!!
How sweet!!! Not too far for you guys now!!!
Dropping in to say hi and catch up. AMAZING! I cannot believe that you guys are getting so close. It seems like you just got your BFP and we were waiting for those REAL ultrasound pics. (I mean the ones of the REAL Junebug.)
I can't wait to meet your new little one! I bet Gryfinn is getting really big, too.
Post a Comment