Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Holidays!!

From Our Family to Yours!!!

Here are some pic's of our family leading up to Christmas. They start off with the finding of the perfect tree, Jarrod and Jayk cutting it down ALL BY THEMSELVES!!! (first time ever, and they did such a great job, they didn't have to level it off when we got back to the barn!) And then there are pic's of us setting the tree up and decorating it, and then some of the kids in, around and under the tree! There are some from Gryfinn's first time playing in the snow! And also some of Oliver, our furbaby, having a blast in the backyard! He loves to catch snowballs! And Gryfinn loved watching him! There are some from the school Holiday parties, and the last are of when we went to see Christmas lights. My brother and his family came too, and so did my Mom. (Gryfinn's favorite person in the whole world!!) Gryfinn loved the lights - in one of the pictures he is pointing at them! They also had rides, and he got to ride one for the first time! He rode with Grandma, and they had a blast!


I will post pic's of Christmas Day here soon. They are still on the camera, so I have to upload them to the computer first. I will also tell about our Wonderful Christmas, that ended up in the Emergency Room. Everything is ok, Gryfinn was just sick. I will tell all the details here soon. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and has a Happy and Safe New Years!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad Gryfinn is better.....

We went one year and cut down our own tree too, it was alot of fun! We plan on doing that again when we have some little ones!

RainbowMomma said...

Your boys are all adorable. I can't believe the big guys cut the tree down all by themselves! WOW! Gryfinn is such a little cutie! How do you stand it?

I also see that I am not the only one that got rainbow stripe outerwear for Christmas.

twondra said...

Aww, love the pics! The boys are soooo cute! Glad Gryfinn is okay. It's not fun to spend Christmas in the hospital. My husband was in the hospital for Thanksgiving and Christmas last year and it sucked. So, I feel for you guys, especially with a little guy. :(

Thanks for visiting my blog and the sweet comment! (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

So glad I found your blog! All I can think is how blessed you and Kelly are to have 3 beautiful boys! Your family is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pics!

DaniKel said...

Thanks everyone for such wonderful comments!

I hope that all of you had a very safe and happy New Year!!