

Again, not pictures of Junebug. Just ones I found on the interent!
I just can not believe that I am 15 weeks pregnant! Time has just gone so very fast! And it seems that over the past few days, my belly has really just popped! I am sure this has a bit to do with it only being 16 (almost 17) months ago since I gave birth to the Monster, also known as Gryfinn! My muscles and uterus are still pretty lax from being stretched, and pulled, and shifted in every which way. Which I don't mind starting to show! I love being pregnant, and I love having a pregnant belly! Speaking of my belly, Gryfinn has always been fascinated with any kind of skin. If he sees your arm, or back, or belly, or leg, he will rub it! But over the past few days, he will walk up to me, and since I am short, he can reach his lil hands up, and pull my shirt out, and touch my belly. It is the sweetest thing ever! I always tell him that his baby is in there. And if I tell him to kiss it, he just blows raspberries, which is a ton fun!
I have also been feeling some flutters. I have been for awhile, but just thought I was crazy. But, I know it was lil Junebug in there dancing around! Or maybe doing flipflops! Cause that is what it feels like!
Junebug is now four and a half inches in length and weighs in at over two ounces! For a better visual, he/she is the size of a large naval orange! From here on out, Junebug will be busy preparing for his/her debut into this big world. He/she is practicing breathing, sucking and swallowing, so that when he/she does arrive, he/she will be able to survive.
4 comments:
Glad things are progressing well!
I'm glad things are going well! How exciting!!
WOW! You're feeling the flutters!!!! How exciting! I can't believe you're already 15 weeks. I'm waiting and waiting until your doc is ready for that ultrasound so I can see a real pic of Junebug. How fun that you're starting to show!
Hope all of you are having a wonderful holiday!
Post a Comment