This is Kelly, (aka Mama). She is the most amazing, wonderful woman I know. We have been friends since 2001, and became a couple in 2002. I completely fell head over heals for her. She has opened up my eyes to so many things. Love is such a wonderful thing! We each came into the relationship with a child, and we knew immdeiately that we wanted more! She took wonderful care of me while pregnant, I guess I should say she spoiled the hell out of me! :O) I am lucky to have her! She is my one and only. And even if it is cliche - she does complete me. I love this woman!
And this is me, Dani (aka Mommy). And I am saddened that I do not have a recent picture of myself that I like. Atleast not one by myself. So, this is misleading. I am heavier due to having a child. I love being pregnant, but pregnancy does a number on my body. With each child, it goes a bit more. I decided that since we are trying for our next already, that there is no need for me to wear myself out trying to lose weight now. I will do that when we are all done having babies! Also - my hair is no longer short. I have been growing it out for some time, it is now in a shaggy bob, or whatever you call it! I promise to have a decent recent picture taken, and will post that.Here is our 9 year old, Jarrod. He has recently gotten really involved in baseball, and it has been a blast! He is also our inventor, he built the 'Kid Protector' - and won 1st place in the 3rd grade category at Invention Convention! We are so proud of him!
This is Jaykob! He is our 7 year old. He is definitely our Allstar baseball player. And he is our lil lover boy! Atleast twice a day, out of nowhere, he will be like, 'I love you'! And he is always the teacher's favorite! He listens, and does what he is supposed to do. He is also our braniac! He is so very smart! How lucky can we be, an absolutely adorable smarty pants!! :O)
This is our lil man, Gryfinn! He is 13 1/2 months old. He has all 4 of us wrapped around his lil finger - and we love every minute of it! He has this amazing personality that keeps us laughing at all times! And he has these wonderful lil arms that he will just wrap around your neck! (he will lift his legs up to make sure we pick him up!) :O) And I think it is soo amazing to hear him differentiate between 'Mama' and 'Mommy' - or when we are both there, he will just shout 'MOM'! And when he is running around like a maniac - he will shout 'GO, GO, GO'! We have also taught him a little bit of sign language - he knows milk, finished/all done, more and eat. When he is hungry, he will sign eat and say 'good good'! And we get finsihed/all done ALL the time. He hates having his diaper changed, so as soon as we lay him down to change him, he signs finished/all done. It really is the cutest thing!
And this is our furbaby - Oliver. He is a 2 year old Weimaraner. He has beautiful amber colored eyes and a gorgeous grey coat! And he is our baby! Although this picture does not do him justice, he is rather tall. His head is high enough for him to steal food off of the boys' plates or to stick his head in the Doritos bag that is sitting on the table! :O) He is hyper - but only when people come to visit him. (I say him, because it is obvious that he thinks that anyone that comes over, is coming over to see him!) But he is so gentle with Gryfinn. Which is wonderful! We really couldn't ask for a better dog!
Well, that's our family. My family! My wonderful, wouldn't trade it for anything family! They mean more to me than anything - and they make me who I am! I am proud, I am blessed, I am so very lucky to have the family that I have!


1 comment:
Beautiful family. Just found your blog from NW. So glad that you are back on the baby train. congratulations!
Post a Comment