

Ok - so yes - this is a lil late. Life has been busy, and I just have not had the time to blog. I have had several things to blog about - just have to have the time to do it. I am going to try and make it up today - and blog like a maniac!
The game was FANTASTIC!!! It is great to see our Browns win - but to be there when they beat the Bengals - that is priceless! And yes - this win sure did make my DHL worries go out the window!
We had a great time. On Saturday night, we went bowling and played pool - and I did drink. I had 3 beers, and surprisingly enough, was barely buzzed. That is probably from the greasy bar food - it soaked up all the alcohol. It was great getting some adult time with Kelly. I have needed that.
The atmosphere in Cleveland on Sunday was awesome. You feel at home, being surrounded by so many other Browns fans. Where we live, although it is in Ohio, we are the minority - everyone around are Bengals fans. They all support Ocho Stinko (as Jayk so kindly refers to Chad Johnson). I screamed, yelled and barked so much that I did lose my voice - and I think I broke my finger. It is better now, finally, over a week later. But it has given me some grief. And the funny thing, it is my middle finger, but I did not injure it by flipping off Chad Johnson when he jumped into the Dawg Pound. Jarrod called me right after that happened, and questioned whether I flipped him off - cause he said that all of those other people did! No - I injured it trying to high five my brother after we scored yet another touch down. It was in the 4th quarter - the excitement was high - and my brother was standing on our seats, and did not see me turn to celebrate - and he ended up smacking my finger. It was one of those moments, where it was over as soon as you seen it happen - and boy did it hurt like a bitch! Oh well - battle wounds - right?! :O) It was so worth it!!
Ok - so I forgot about the wonderful time that we had with my brothers. One in particular, Ray. He is something else. He had told my other brother, Doug, that his plan for the getaway was to hook up with a woman. Although Ray has woman at home. Doug told Kel and I of this plan. So, due to that, and the fact that Ray is hot headed - we did not go to a club. That is why we went bowling. Thought this was safer. Doug had said that he didn't want to go to jail in Cleveland, and Kel and I said that we would hate to have to leave them! :O) Things were fine, Ray did not hook up, and there weren't any fights. Except for that night in his sleep. Ray talks, does not mumble, he talks. Very clear, very plain. At one point, he asked Cooper - not sure who this is - if he wanted a piece or the whole fucking thing. Since Kelly and I were sleeping right next to him, we both had the fear that he would think we were Cooper. At another point, he sat straight up in bed, and said -Where am I? Laid back down and farted. It was a rather long night for Kel and I. Not much sleep at all. And we got a lot of human out of Ray's talking. The saying for the day was - do you want a piece or the whole fucking thing?!
To conclude that - I doubt that we will ever go away with Ray again. Although he did not get into any fights, he is an asshole - and has poor sportsmanship. Doug on the other hand - he was a lot of fun. And is so much more laid back than Ray. So much so - that we weren't sure at times if he was really enjoying himself. I think next year, we are going to go to Michigan with Doug, and watch the Wolverines play. It will be great to be surrounded by fellow fans, and not be told that we are traitors. (due to the HUGE rivalry between Ohio State and Michigan).
No comments:
Post a Comment