So - I guess I have decided that I am going to blog...... Everyone's doing it, right?! ;-) We know a few people that do, and it is amazing! I love reading up on their lives, their kids, etc. And if you miss out on a few days,weeks, months - whatever- you can get wrapped up in catching up. Kel and I were talking yesterday about a certain blog, then she turns to me and says "Why don't you blog?" And I say "Because I don't think I have anything to say." She politely returns with a grin "But you never shut up!" Hmmm....... I wonder if she is trying to tell me something? :O)
So - I have decided to give this a go. And now that I think about it - I wish I would have started this a long time ago. Or atleast during our last ttc battle. It would have been great to look back now that we are trying again - to see signs, symptoms, feelings, etc. And also to have this from my pregnancy and while Gryfinn was growing. My kids say some of the darndest things, and they do things that just make me crack up - it would be neat to be able to look back. Oh well - hind sight is 20/20.
It will take me awhile to figure things out, how to post pictures and such, but that is my goal, to add pictures of my wonderful family, and do a proper introduction.
That is all for now - but I shall return! :O)
No comments:
Post a Comment