The weather here is beautiful! Cold at night and chilly during the day. The leaves are all changing. Absolutely perfect weather and scenery for running outside!
Since it has been so long, I have kinda lost my stamina. Well, not kinda, I have lost it. I was doing great before I hurt my leg. I could run 2 miles without needing to walk. But, not anymore. And since I don't want to over do it. I don't want to hurt myself again. I have to build my breathing back up. I have to take it slow. So I have reverted back to the c25k. We picked week 5. It was a run 5 walk 3 plan. And I think it was a good choice. My legs feel a little sore tonight. But nothing more than expected. I huffed and puffed during the run. But I know I will get my breathing back under control. I will build myself back up to running 2 miles and then some. I know I can do this. I want to do this. I will do this.

1 comment:
I just love that you have a running buddy. Because no one should enjoy nature like you are enjoying nature, alone.
Post a Comment