Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Things my kids say

That I want to always remember!!

Last week, Gryfi was talking. Just rambling on as he is known to do. And then he busted out with his philosophy on life.

Gryfi : Do you know what's great about life?
Me : No, bud, what's so great about life?
Gryfi : That whenever there is a child, there is always a mom.

Now, I know this isn't always the case. There are lots of dads... single dads, 2 dad families, etc., but not so much in our every day lives. But I just love that he thinks that moms make life great!! 

Caelyn informed her grandma, my mom, that Santa has a new rule. That grandmas can't buy clothes for Christmas anymore. They have to buy toys! This makes me really laugh. Well played, sis, well played!! No one can go against Santa's rules!!






1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Sweetest thing ever.

Well played is right. I'm surprised my kids haven't said that to their grandparents :)