Sunday, June 23, 2013

C25K..... Take 3

Soooo.... I have tried this before. First time I did it for a week... The second time I made it into the second week. I'm hoping that the third times the charm. That I will make it all the way through it. I honestly absolutely LOVE how I feel when I am done. The first couple of reps are hard, and then I get my breathing down and the feel for it, and it feels good.  I feel good. I just want that feeling to stick with me and remind me how much I enjoy it. How good I feel. 

And ya know, I wanna say I run. I want to be a runner. So, in gonna work at it. And hopefully, succeed! 


C25K Week 1.1

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I'm cheering you on all of the way !
I have just started in the last couple of years to appreciate running. And usually it's to the fridge, but at least I can see myself enjoying it. a little. ;-)

Nice cleave.

CJ said...

I just finished Week Three. I am still waiting to find my ease!