Ok, so I am pretty photography illiterate and was not sure what long exposure meant. But, thanks to google and wikipedia, I now do.
This is copied right from Wikipedia:
Long-exposure photography or time-exposure photography involves using a long-duration shutter speed to sharply capture the stationary elements of images while blurring, smearing, or obscuring the moving elements. The paths of moving light sources become clearly visible.
So, here is my best attempt at long exposure.
![]() |
| This was a beautiful fall day at the park! |
![]() |
| This was from our night walk to DC, and I think I have posted it already, but I just love this picture and I think it fits the long exposure... so I posted it again! |
| This is from our familymoon in Carolina Beach. They did fireworks on the beach, and they were absolutely beautiful!! |


1 comment:
I'm surprised the water came out so crisp. Great photos. Love the flag one.
Post a Comment