Day 14 of the
30 Day Blog Challenge - Eyes!
Ok, so we are gonna pretend that it has NOT been 4 months since I lasted posted. We are gonna just pick up right where I left off... or, well, sorta. K? I suck, I know this. In the 4 months that I have been MIA, I have had several blog posts in my head, but I have just failed to find the time to get on the computer. And I am behind the times and have not downloaded blogger for my phone. (cause I finally got with it and got an i phone. :) I'd like to say that I will do better... but, I don't want to hold myself to that kind of standard. lol But, I will say that I WANT to do better!! I also have to admit that I have fallen prey to the good ol' F@cebook. I enjoy sharing pics and every now and then a status update. But, I have to admit, that I am a junkie. People and their drama pull me in. And I can't help it. Our lives are super busy, but, we try to lead drama free lives. But, I can't help but crack up at people and their stupidity... and their willingness to share that stupidity with the rest of the world. Like I said, I am a junkie! lol
Ok, now on to the 30 Day Challenge. Eyes.
A fellow blogger that I
stalk follow did a post some time ago that I just loved. And I had said at that time that I wanted to do one similar. Never did, but now I get to! So, thanks
KJ for the idea!!
I have blue eyes, and Kelly has hazel eyes. Jarrod and Jayk both have blue eyes. When we first started talking about having another baby, and the decision was made that I would carry, it was important to me to use a donor with features similar to Kelly, so hazel eyes were a must. I remember going to the pharmacy to pick up the hcg, and I had Jarrod and Jayk with me, and the pharmacy tech said, "Oh I hope there is a blue eyed little girl in here".... but all I thought was no, hazel eyed! And I got two babies with absolutely beautiful hazel eyes just like their Mama!!!
.jpg) |
| Hazel eyed Mama |
.jpg) |
| Blue eyed Mommy |
.jpg) |
| Blue eyed Jarrod |
.jpg) |
| Blue eyed Jaykie |
 |
| Hazel eyed Gryfinn |
.jpg) |
| Hazel eyed Caelyn |
Kelly tells me that I have beautiful blue eyes.... and I say, don't you wanna have a blue eyed little girl? And she comes back with, it isn't guaranteed, so I say, well we keep trying until we get one! She doesn't like that idea.... but I am working on her! lol ;)
2 comments:
Love it. I'm so glad that you got your hazel eyed girls.
Glad you've promised to blog 30 days in a row. I'm certain that this won't happen.
I could never commit to this! Haha I would fail for sure! Love seeing ya blog! Thanks for your wonderful comments on mine!
Post a Comment