Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's Been Nine Years...

but I can't remember what life was like before you - before us.  All I do know, was that I wasn't living life, not to the fullest.  I didn't know true love.  I didn't know true happiness.

It has been nine years.  Nine years of love, laughter and tears.  Times have been fun, happy, exciting, sad, hurtful, stressful and amazing.  We have had our ups and downs, and WAY more ups than downs.  We have forgiven hurtful words and arguments that never should have happened.  We have comforted each other when life has been hard.  We have held each others hand through the good times and the bad.  We have loved each other through it all.  And we have liked each other (almost all of the time ;).  We have been friends.  We have been parents.  We have been partners.  We have been lovers. 

It hasn't always been easy, but it has always been worth it.


Happy Anniversary Kelly
I love you
Today and every day


4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!!
Wow 9 years. What an accomplishment.
Gorgeous picture. Hope you have a great day and an even better Thanksgiving.

This Mom said...

Great post. Happy Anniversary!! Have a fantastic day celebrating your love and enjoy your Thanksgiving too!

Alessi Family said...

All of that is what makes us strong, together! Happy Anniversary and Congrats on 9 years! Time flies when you are having fun!

Montana's mom said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!! 9 years is a long time and something to be proud of making it work!