 |
| That is the age this young man turns today!!! |
I have always worried about the teenage years. How they will be. How he will be. How we will handle him, and the way he is. But, so far, so good. I am not going to say he is a perfect angel, cause come on, what kid is? But, he really is a good kid. He does great in school (all A's and B's his 1st quarter! including an A+ in his high school Spanish class!!), he loves to play sports, with baseball and wrestling being his top two. He does get mouthy, but he does know when he is starting to take it too far, and will usually back off, and he is known to sometimes come and apologize when he has stepped out of line. He is respectful and he is loving. He is not embarrassed to hug his Mom in public, and has been seen on numerous occassions sitting on my lap or standing with his arm around me in front of his friends. He is still super fun, and he still likes to hang out with his Moms. We still goof off and be silly together. He was given different options for his birthday - having some friends over for a party, taking a group of friends to the movies, bowling, etc. or just doing a family party with a cake of his choice and then going out to dinner on his birthday. He chose going out to dinner. I say that he just wanted to spend the evening with his Moms - not that he is FOURTEEN and thinking with his stomach!! ;o)
Happy 14th Birthday Jarrod! I love you!
 |
Make a wish baby, and make it a good one!
(and Jayk looks like he is trying to send Jarrod some vibes, 'please Jarrod, please wish for...' :) |
2 comments:
NO WAY !!! Do you know how old 14 is ? Do you know how old that makes you ? :) ha ha Just kidding.
Happy Birthday ! You give me hope that one day...the teenage years will be "ok" for me too :)
Happy Birthday Handsome. I too will have a 14 year old in December and I still like him. he is huge though 6 foot tall and 185 pounds size 15 wide shoe- so I am scared! Hope the Birthday celebration was amazing.
Post a Comment