Friday, July 29, 2011

Five Years Ago Today...

We welcomed our lil man into this world!

The sound of your first cry, the sight of your sweet little scrunched up face and the feel of your wrinkly head. Little did we know just how much you would bless our lives. How much richer we would be to hold you in our arms. To watch you grow, and change, and learn so many new things. From day one, we were completely wrapped around your little finger. And here you are, turning 5!

I wonder where the time has gone. I hear you talk, I watch you learning to read, I see you playing baseball, and I KNOW that you are turning five! And I am amazed at the kid you are growing into. But my heart still thinks of you as Mommy's baby. Mommy's Little Man. And I probably always will. The time has gone so fast, and when I hold you in my arms, you still seem so little to me. But, you are growing up. Starting kindergarten. And I couldn't be more proud!

I love you so much Gryfinn Maddox - I mean Gryfinn Monster Truck!!! Happy 5th Birthday!











3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

OH MY GOOTNESS that is a cute boy.
These little 5 year olds are super fun, wouldn't you agree :)
Happy Birthday little man.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! Seems like just yesterday when I first saw his baby pictures and thought "I WANT ONE!!!"

Montana's mom said...

Happy Birthday Gryffin!!!! Hope you were properly spoiled!