Don't know if I mentioned this, but both Jarrod and Jayk tried out for traveling teams, and both made it. How awesome is that?! So all three of our boys will be playing baseball this year! And we will be busier than ever! But I am really looking forward to it! The traveling will be the best part - especially for those couple of tournaments that are quite a drive away, so we will be staying away for the weekend! Really looking forward to that! Especially since we won't be doing a big family vacation this year. All of our extra money was spent on the home remodeling - which is coming along great! The living room/kitchen/hall floors are all done. The new furniture from I.KEA is put together, and looks AMAZING !! And we all fight over the chaise!! We are working on getting pictures put back up on the walls. We wanted to do something different with the pictures, so we are printing off new and buying new frames. So, it is a work in progress - and so far I love how it has all turned out! We are hoping to get our bedroom floors done this upcoming weekend, but we have run into an issue with one of the walls. There was water leaking in, and now there is a section that has mold. So, that has to be taken care of before we can move on to the floors. But soon, we will have our bedroom done, so we can move our bed and stuff out there, and then get started on making our old room Caelyn's room! Oh - and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the dishwasher! I mean, seriously, I LOVE it! And as soon as everything is finished, I will post pic's. Promise!
Have to say that I am super de duper proud of Kel and I. We are both L.O.S.E.R.S. !!! I have lost 23 pounds! Yes - TWENTY-THREE pounds! Although I am super proud of myself, it just makes me sad that I let myself get this big. When we started this healthier living thing, I was bigger than when I was when I had Caelyn. With each kid, I gained, and never lost all of my weight (with Jarrod being my biggest weight gain and the least amount of weight lost). But, I am on the road to getting healthier, so that is great, and that is why I am proud. So proud!!! I am now only 5 pounds away to be at my pre-Caelyn-pregnancy weight. Which was what my first goal was set at. My next goal will be to get to my pre-Gryfinn-pregnancy weight. I feel thinner. By no means do I feel thin, but I sure as hell feel thinner. My clothes all fit different - and I LOVE it!
I am trying to stay caught up on commenting on blogs, but I suck at this. But I do read all of the blogs that I follow. I love seeing pic's and reading what is going on. Even if it seems that I don't, I really do!!
My brother Doug and I laying the floors in our kitchen!
4 comments:
Congratulations on the weight loss! I wish I had a handy brother that could help us do projects! My Dad was not a handy guy- so we never learned anything. Jen and I fenced all our property-lol- the fence is not straight- but we did it.
Traveling baseball will be fun-this is our third year but man it takes a lot of time... Traveling baseball led into traveling basketball and football- but at least the kids are happy right?
Can't wait to see more pictures.
THAT IS AWESOME ! 23 lbs is 23 lbs and that is a LOT of weight.
Way to go.
Traveling baseball doesn't sound fun to me. I'm sure it would make my wifes heart flutter, but not so much mine :)
Can't wait to see the finished product. The floors look great.
Love the floors! great job on the weight loss Im working on loosing 15 before I trabsfer.. email me and tell me what your doing...
First off, I TOTALLY could have written that first paragraph! I just posted finally too and although I love knowing I did, I wonder if I can keep the motivation going. Good luck to us!
Second, OMG, Congratulations on your weight loss!! 23 pounds is amazing, Great Job!!!
Post a Comment