Tuesday, March 22, 2011
It Could Be Worse...
Sooo... Last night, Kel went to the grocery store. When she got back, the big boys carried in the groceries. Well, they left 2 car doors open. Yes, T.W.O. car doors. And guess what? It rained last night. But that's not all. A cat apparently decided to take shelter from the rain in our wide open car.... & apparently thought there was no need to venture out in the rain so it decided to relieve itself in the car. So now our car reaks of cat piss. And that smell makes me wanna throw up. And now, everytime I get in the car, when I get out, I fear that I smell like cat piss. It is such a horrid smell. But.... It could be worse. Both mine & Kelly's wallets were in the middle console of the car. Free for anyone to take... With T.W.O. car doors wide open..... But luckily they were still there. They might have absorbed some of the stench from the car & smell like cat piss... But atleast they were still there. So, no matter what happens, always remember.... IT COULD BE WORSE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH damn. I was waiting for the robbery part of the story.
So glad to know that everything was left where it was. Peed on. but left alone :) h ah ah ha ha hahahahahha
yesit could be worse! but the fact is your car smells like Pee and I know how you feel I hate that smell...Im sorry you have to deal with this.. Maybe get it detailed and they can clean the inside really good
could be worse, but daaamn! Natures Miracle helps with cat pee. They have one just for cat pee. also, if you burn your nostrils with cayenne pepper, you'll never smell it.
Way to look on the bright side...and universe, thanks for offereing a bright side.
That sucks, but you are wise to see the bright spot. It absolutely could have been worse and I'm glad that it wasn't.
That's awful! Hayden puked all over my car on Tuesday and I thought that was bad. Cat pee is way worse. So sorry that happened!
Post a Comment