Wednesday, January 5, 2011

We' re home

Surgery went good. Gryfi did better than we had figured. I give credit to the medicine they gave him before surgery. It made him loopy, which made us laugh, so it helped all of us. Kel got video on her phone & im going to try & upload it soon. He has drank & ate better than we figured he would and i sure hope he keeps it up. His pain doesnt seem to be too bad but he sure doesnt like the tylenol with codeine. And boy is he grumpy!

The pics (if they work) are of me holding Gryfinn in his room after surgery. He was so tired (just look at his eyes) but he would not sleep. Just wanted to go home. And he slept fairly good once we got home. The other pic is on the way home. He said it was too sunny so I gave him my sunglasses. They must have done the job cause he snoozed the rest of the way home.

And of course Caelyn is sick. She is coughing up a storm & running a fever. So one Mom will be on the couch with one kiddle while the other Mom is in our bed with the other kiddle. Wonder if we will have another drs appt in our future.....

Oh, & forgive any misspellings. I am on my phone & its harder to type, & Im tired & dont really give a ..... Rats behind! :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

I was just thinking about you guys- thanks for the update. Glad it went well, it is funny to see them all loopy before surgery!

Hope you both get some sleep tonight.

K J and the kids said...

Such a sweet kid. Glad everything went well.
Syd was loopy after....she opted NOT to take the stuff before hand. :(
I can't wait to see the footage you got :)

I hope everyone starts feeling better in your house. Sounds like you could use the sleep.