Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just want to say....

Happy Birthday Kelly!

I knew from the moment I first laid eyes on you, that there was something between us. At that time, I didn't know what. Little did I know that the beautiful person that you are would change my life so drastically, and show me what real love and real happiness truly is. This week is going to be hectic, with wrestling meets, practices and tournaments, and baseball practice and tryouts, but, today, on your birthday, I want you to know just how amazing you are, how much you mean to me and how blessed you have made me.

Happy Birthday, baby! I love you so much!





4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

aaaww. Happy Birthday Kelly !

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Kelly- so fun to see you happy and in love! Enjoy.

Tina said...

I love this family :) Happy Birthday Kelly!

kiles1670 said...

happy birthday Kelly