Tuesday, September 7, 2010

For My Mom!




Today is my Mom's birthday. And I thought that today would be a great day to do a blog in her honor!





My Mom has been through a lot in her life (and one day I will go in to more detail). But even though she has not been dealt the easiest hand, she is still so full of life, love and laughter. She brings our entire family so much joy. All four of our kids just adore her so much, but so do all of her grandchildren. (She has 14 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren). And all of them just light up when she walks in the room. She has always been such a wonderful Mom. As a child, I always felt so blessed to have her as my Mom. Even as a teenager, when most of my friends were hating their Mom's, I still enjoyed hanging out with mine. Renting movies and snuggling on the couch with a bowl of popcorn was something we always enjoyed doing together. And I feel even more blessed that she is able to do that with our kids now. I don't know what we would do without her, she is such an important part of all of our lives.





I love you Mom. And I hope that today was a wonderful day for you.

























3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I want to hear more about mom.
Look at that body ? Amazing.

Jen said...

Your mom sounds amazing! And damn girl, she looks good! Go girl!

Unknown said...

I hope she had a wonderful birthday! How sweet of you!!!