Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ANOTHER GRYFI-ISM!

Today at school they did hearing & vision screenings on the kids. Kelly was asking Gryfinn about it and this was his response!

'I got a sticker cuz I hear good and I look good!' :)

Boy do I love this little guy! He just melts my heart!

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

You know what....he does...he looks good :)

Kate said...

He should have gotten two stickers then! He is a cutie. I read your comments- you make me laugh- I have an idea- we can vent on each others comments then our "friends and family" that we don't want to know what is really going on will ever see them. lol

I am glad you like all the seasons- when I am blue I will come to you for a reason to like the ugly snow, frozen water, cold hands and feet from feeding the animals, and burning my hands on the corn stove trying to stay warm! :) Just kidding- glad you like the seasons- all of them.

Take care!

Jen said...

Yes, he does look good! That little cutie patootie!