Monday, March 22, 2010

With Warmer Weather....

Comes outside play.

With outside play, comes outside booboos.

Caelyn did a noseplant onto the sidewalk. And then the next day, she took a swing (an actual swing, her and Gryfinn were pushing it) to the eye and it is now black. I will try and get a pic of her eye to post.


Poor Caelyn! It just breaks my heart....
And don't mind the bags behind her - we just got back from the store and the big boys were getting ready to take all the trash out.

7 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I used to blame this shit on the weather too...but my kids look like this all year round :) hee hee

Does it count that even with a skid mark down the middle of her face...she's still cuter than ever.

Kate said...

Oh that is gonna leave a mark. Poor thing- that looks like it really hurt! You better kiss that a lot.

I love the warmer weather. Enjoy it.

Shannon said...

Poor baby!

Team Serrins Springfield said...

Ouch!

hotomiky said...

Poor thing... That must be hurt...

Jen said...

Oh, poor sweetie! What an Ow-ee!

Tina said...

sweet girl... that must have hurt!

I have clothes forsale I can send pictures this weekend if your interested..