Wow!!!! I think it is like 70 here. Gryfinn looks so happy! Hugs and kisses from my girls! By the way I wish you lived closer too so you could have Hayden cuddles.
It's been awhile and I can't believe how big your kids are now! Adorable! I hope all is well. I don't have too much time to catch up now, but I just had to take a look at all the pics. :)
7 comments:
YAY !! Snowman time !
Glad its you and not us :)
Wow!!!! I think it is like 70 here. Gryfinn looks so happy! Hugs and kisses from my girls! By the way I wish you lived closer too so you could have Hayden cuddles.
So did we :) So cute!
He is having a blast! I wish I felt that way about snow!
love kids who love snow!!!
It's been awhile and I can't believe how big your kids are now! Adorable! I hope all is well. I don't have too much time to catch up now, but I just had to take a look at all the pics. :)
Post a Comment