At 9pm. Our daughter was born. And our lives changed. In the most beautiful way ever. My boys were my life, and I just couldn't imagine loving another baby as much as I loved them, until Caelyn came along. People always talk about how much Mom's love their little boys, but I am here to tell you that we love our little girls just as much. The moment I laid eyes on her, I fell in love with her. And the love that I felt for that itty bitty person that Kel and I created was, is amazing. And each day, each moment, each passing breath, that love has grown. Words seem to fail me as I try to describe how blessed I am. She is such an amazing baby/toddler/person. Happiness, love and silliness just roll off of her. She lights up the entire room with her smile, feels your soul with love when she laughs, and melts you from your head to your toes when she wraps her arms around you in a hug.
Time has gone so fast this past year, but it is hard for me to remember life before her. She has completed our family. Made us whole. And we are truly blessed that she chose us as her family.
Please join me in wishing our darling little girl a VERY HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST CAELYN!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
I love you so much Birthday Girl!

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Beautiful girl. It is fun to have a girl after the boys isn't it?
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy her they get big to fast :)
OMG what a cute baby.
Happy birthday !
Happy Birthday indeed sweet Caelyn!That's a wonderful year in photos.
I can't believe she's a year old already! Happy birthday Caelyn! love all the pictures. :)
Happy Birthday, Caelyn! What an adorable assortment of pictures. Wow, a year!
Love the pictures from every month! Happy Birthday Caelyn!!!
Happy birthday beautiful Caelyn!
Aww, that is so neat to see all the last year in photos, she is amazing. I love that smile!
she's so wonderful. Happy birthday and congrats on the one year milestone moms.
Amazing photos. Just look how she grows, month after month :)
We adopted 6 months ago and I can't believe that the time is flying by so fast!
Post a Comment