Monday, November 17, 2008

So Excited!

I just had my interview with the Mother's Milk Bank of Ohio!! And so far everything is a go! She is mailing out the application, the 4 page health history form, the health forms to be signed by my dr and Caelyn's dr - stating that we are both healthy, and that my donating will not affect either one of us, and also a microsteam bag. Once all that is filled out and returned, we will set up a time and date to have lab work done, and also for us to take a tour of the milk bank. She said that way I could see all the milk that comes in and out of the milk bank. I can't wait!!

I am just SO THRILLED to have this opportunity. Knowing that my milk is not only nourishing my beautiful Caelyn, but will also be nourishing these little babies that are fighting for their lives - it just warms my heart, and makes me feel good.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a wonderful thing for you to do, to be helping little babies who need it. Kudos to you!

twondra said...

That is wonderful and so sweet of you to do that!

onemorebaby said...

That is just too awsome! I am so proud of you!!!