Sunday, February 15, 2015

It's been awhile

And i have really missed blogging.  I'm hoping to get back into it. I want to. But i just cant seem to find the time or energy these days. And then I wonder if anyone reads any more. I got sucked in to the facebook and instagram world. Did everyone else also? And then i think, i dont blog for people to have something to read. I blog because i have something to say. Something to talk about. Something to bitch about. Something to just ramble on about. So does it really matter if any one reads what i write? No, not really. But then at times, you want a response. To feel like it's a conversation in a sense. To know that what you write, that what you have to say matters to someone. I think this is just nostalgia for the days of blogging past. Before facebook. Before instagram. When I followed along with the lives of my 'friends' via their blogs. And i enjoyed that. It seemed more personal than facebook. And more satisfying than facebook stalking. People dont post enough info on facebook. Lol I want more information. Need more input! No, not really.  People post plenty, probably too much at times, on facebook. But it's different.  It's just not the same. I'm sure at least some other bloggers understand what Im saying.

Anyways. Now that i have rambled on about that, Im going to turn in for the night. I have plans to come back soon, and ramble on about whatever it is that is on my mind.

I leave you with this picture. I hope that you all, any one who comes across this, and makes it through my ramblings, had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

yes, I'm very glad that people who USED to blog facebook because then I still get to keep track of their cute families.
But it's not the same. :-(
I hope you come back. I can't promise that I will but I realized that I too blogged to keep track of the wonders that are my children and my life. I've lost details over the last year that I can't get back and I NEVER take pictures anymore.
Any ways. Glad you're back.