I can't believe it has been two years since we said I do! Time sure flies when you're having fun... And working... And being moms... And trying to keep a house running... And taking the kids to practice... And wait, did you feed the kids? ;) But we wouldn't have it any other way! I wouldn't have it any other way! There is no one else in this world that I would rather share all of this wonderful chaos with!
Thank you for all that you do. Thank you for being a wonderful parent to our kids. Thank you for putting up with my bitchiness. Thank you for being an amazing wife. And thank you for loving me.
Happy Anniversary Kelly! I love you, today and every day!!

1 comment:
Two beautiful women! If you checked Blogging more than once a month I would have seen this post! Love seeing your family grow through IG....
Post a Comment