Forever can never be long enough for me
To feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now, we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do
Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way
Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Say you will
Together can never be close enough for me
To feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you
And you're beautiful
Now that the wait is over
And love has finally showed her my way
Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Say you will
Promise me you'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to sing to you
When all the music dies
And marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Say you will
Marry me
I was planning on posting this yesterday, but didn't have the time. This song is beautiful, and has so much meaning to it. Today and every day. Marry me. Love me. And I will love you. Today and every day. This will be the theme to Kel and my wedding. Which is set for June 23, 2012. We have been talking about getting married for years, and have gone back and forth. But we are really gonna do it. Really really!! We haven't decided on an exact location, but we are leaning more towards Vermont. We have looked into some beautiful rental houses, that would be perfect for us and family to stay in, and also one that we think would be perrrrfect to even have the wedding at. (the house looks like a castle!! absolutely gorgeous!!) And I am super excited about this!! Although, I feel we are already a married couple - in every aspect of the words, we are married. But to actually do this, to actually make this commitment, is just amazing to me! And I can not wait for Kelly to be my wife! (I joke with her and tell her it's about time she decided to make me an honest woman! haha) But seriously, I really can not wait! So much planning, so much excitement! A dream come true!!
3 comments:
Yes! Yes!...oh sorry I got caught up int he song : o ) I hope you honestly know how happy I am for you both. I cannot wait to here you say your I dos...I have waited forever to see my bestest friend get married! I love you.
I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited for you guys.
I want to be there in the castle watching on in complete jealousy and happiness.
I can't WAIT to see it all come together ! Hire a photog. A good one :)
That is a great song! Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! That is great news, you guys make a beautiful couple and seem to complement each other well.
Post a Comment