Wednesday, February 9, 2011

She's So Sweet....

Even when she's sick. Poor Lil Miss has strep. But I tell ya, she's a trooper. Nothing like her whiny brothers ; ) And as u can see, even though she doesn't feel good (I know this cause she has said these words 'I don't feel good' about 20 times today) she was still up for a mani/pedi! Goodness sakes I love this lil girl! Not all into the mani's... But one day me & this girl will be spa buddies... Going for the pedi's & the full body massages! : )

6 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I wanna come I wanna come.

Yes. VERY SWEET !
I hope she's feeling better soon.

This Mom said...

She's beautiful, and with her spirit I hope she feels 100% better very soon. Girls like that shouldn't be anything less!

Jen said...

Poor sweetie! We're right there with ya. Maddie has strep too! Her first. No fun! Hope she feels better soon.

Shannon said...

Love her!!!! She is an absolute doll!

Tina said...

So so precious! If she is on Antibiotics you should look at the health food store for probiotics to give her in her milk or any drink, if will help replace the good bacteria in her system that the medication took away :) she will feel better :)

Montana's mom said...

She is so adorable! Hope she feels better soon.