Thursday, December 16, 2010

You Better Watch Out....

You better not cry. You better not pout I'm telling you why! Santa Claus is coming.... to town!!

Well, he's actually been in town for over a month I do believe. But, we finally had time to go see him! And we got a picture of all 4 kids, and they are all looking AND smiling! Love it! Gryfinn sat on his lap and told him all the things he wants! Caelyn wanted nothing to do with him until he broke out the candy cane - and then she would atleast talk to him. Jarrod and Jayk humored me and talked to him and told him what they want. So, a great visit to see Santa if I say so myself!!


Merry Christmas!!

5 comments:

K J and the kids said...

good. that is AWESOME ! Looking AND smiling. unheard of.
Such a great memory to pull out and frame each Christmas.

Montana's mom said...

That is a GREAT picture of ALL of them! What a keeper! Merry Christmas.

This Mom said...

Great picture! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Shannon said...

Great picture!

Jen said...

Awesome photo! Maddie has almost an identical shirt only difference is that her reindeer doesn't have the ornaments on his antlers, but I did see that one at Kohl's yesterday!