Tuesday, October 26, 2010

No Way Tuesday!!

I have a lot I want to say, but this computer is driving me crazy. My sweet nephew Eli and my darling daughter Caelyn removed ALL (yes, ALL) of the keys. It took 2 days to put them back on. The first night Jayk and I put all the plastic pieces back together and then I attached them back to the keyboard. The next night I put all the keys back on. But, some popped back off, and after putting them back on 32,000 times, I quit. So the t, y, k, z and shift are missing. The space bar, the . and the enter key are jacked up, oh wait, and so is the j. So typing on it is not fun, and takes me too long. And I can already feel myself getting frustrated with it, and the pads on my fingers are starting to hurt from having to push the little button for the missing keys. Ugh! And I really do have a lot to talk about.... but it will have to be some other time... some other computer.

The pic's I am posting are from the pumpkin patch. Well, actually, patches. Jarrod and Jayk were at the other parents when we went to the first one. We really went just to let Caelyn and Gryfinn play in this little play area thing that they have, and it really was the only time we were going to be able to take them while the weather was nice. And while we were there, we took the hay ride over to the pumpkin patch, and we bought one. Although Caelyn picked out and put in our wagon about 6! haha The following weekend we went to another pumpkin patch at a local farm. And while we were there, we got a special treat of another hay ride!


As for the title of the blog - one day last week, I asked Gryfinn "Are you ready to get in the tub?" He looked at me, gave me his rotten grin and said "No way Tuesday!!" I think he was meaning no way Jose... sure did make me laugh!!

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Oh I'm sorry about your keyboard. It would be tempting to just get a new one. In fact....we have one. Do you want me to send it to you :)

Great pictures. That little Kaelyn looks just like her mama. :)
What a fun pumpkin patch too.

DaniKel said...

Yeah - I failed to mention that it is a laptop. So - If you happen to have an extra one of those lying around, sure - send it right over! :o)

Unknown said...

Ugh on the laptop situation! I hope you get it fixed or something soon ;)