We finally got some free time, and we used it to decorate for Halloween. There are still more things that we want to do (origami bats, and these spider egg hatchling things - I'm hoping we get to them this weekend) Oh, and the pics were taking with my cell, so they aren't the best quality! Hope everyone is enjoying Fall. I love all the Seasons, but I do believe that Fall is my favorite. I love the chill in the air, and the colors of the leaves, in the trees and the ones that have fallen. I love football, and chili, and snacky foods during football games. And I love Halloween. I love decorating, and I love costumes, and I love trick-or-treating, and Haunted Houses! Well, I say I love Haunted Houses, until I get there, and get all scared. I scare easy, jump at the littlest things, and the anticipation eats at me... and while we are going through it, I say, why do I do this to myself, why oh why, do I put myself through this?!! But when we are all done, I realize that I do love it! Until we get to the next one! :o)

Our tree ghosts

Light up pumpkins made out of milk jugs

pumpkins, gourds, hay and corn stalks

More milk jug pumpkins

view of the front of the house
5 comments:
Ok the milk jug pumpkins are awesome!!! I love the decorations. Your brother should do a haunted trail at his house...ha ha that would scare you, especially if the real ghosts participate. love ya!
How fun ! I'll bet your kids are so proud of your house.
Love the decorations.
Chili and football are fall to me too :)
Hey Steph - Friday Oct 29, Doug is doing a Haunted Trail at his house. You guys should come - Lindsey could help him do the haunting and scaring, and then we could be the tour guides for the kids! haha poor kids - I will be of no help! And the real ghost best just stay away - the pretend ones are enough, the real one sends me over the edge! haha which is scary, since the water is on the other side of the edge... ok, now Im rambling! :o)
How festive! I'll bet the kids love it. Maddie is SO excited about Halloween this year. She keeps asking if we can do Halloween now. :)
I just found your blog via KJ and the Kids. Cute kids, love the halloween decorations. We are spookifying our house this year too. I noticed you live in Ohio, we do too. I'm not sure where you are but I saw Young's in a few photos so I suspect we are in the same area!
Post a Comment