Monday, April 12, 2010

Photo Comparison

Just wanted to compare photos. Same place, same kids, about a 5-6 month time difference!



The Kiddles - Oct 2009



The Kiddles - March 2010


They have all changed. They have all grown. And dammit, I wish they would stop!!

5 comments:

Montana's mom said...

Some days I wish Montana would stop and others I can't wait for her to get a little older so we can go and do certain things. It is a catch 22!!!

All of your kids are adorable!

K J and the kids said...

I love it. I hope you do this same shot every year. I should start.

The babies changed the most, obviously, and how cute are they all.

onemorebaby said...

Wow! That is amazing! I can't beleive there is so much change!!!

Shannon said...

They all look so different! They do grow up to fast!

Jen said...

Hello! I have followed your blog for a looong time. I am from NW.(I am bad at leaving comments) and just realized that you must live pretty close to me because I visit Young's several times a year. What a small world! Cute pics of the kids! I can't believe how big they are getting!