Gryfinn has strep and Jaykie's guinea pig, Max Fudgestripe, died. We knew something was wrong. And Kel and Jayk where with him when he took his last breath. Rest in peace little guy.
Poor Gryffin, here's to him getting better soon! Sickness has found its place in our home too. And as to Max I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is never easy.
I'm so sorry to hear about your boy's loss. When my daughter's chinchilla died last year, it was by far one of the hardest parenting moments we've had. It's so hard to see them hurt over a beloved pet.
3 comments:
OH NO! Poor fudgestripe. Guinea pigs are very fragile little things. They die pretty easily.
Kiss them both.
Poor Gryffin, here's to him getting better soon! Sickness has found its place in our home too. And as to Max I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is never easy.
I'm so sorry to hear about your boy's loss. When my daughter's chinchilla died last year, it was by far one of the hardest parenting moments we've had. It's so hard to see them hurt over a beloved pet.
Post a Comment