And that's all I have to say about that.
Does anyone have a beach house, you know, an ocean front beach house, on any beach, a secluded island would be nice, or a house on top of a mountain - that they would be willing to lend me for a bit? GOSH I could really use a vacation. And if you have the beach house or mountain top house, can I also borrow your private jet to fly us there?! lol Well, you can't blame a gal for asking, now can ya?
Below are pic's of our newest addition. We aren't positive, but think she's a girl. We aren't positive of a name yet either. Caelyn calls her PG (our other kitty is named PJ, it comes out PG) Gryfinn calls her kiTTen - with those T's being very pronounced, or he calls her KeKe. (he likes the Fresh Beat Band) And Jarrod is calling her Bells - short for Jingle Bells. She is super sweet! And is probably afraid for her life - cause Gryfinn and Caelyn won't leave her alone. Poor kiTTy!


9 comments:
Awww. How darned cute and sweet. I bet the babies are driving her crazy!
She looks like she can handle them! Congrats! She is beautiful!
I hope everything is ok.
When you find that ocean front property...I'd like the address please ! :)
The kitten is adorable...I hope things get better for you!
Aww, I wish I could give you a vacation!!! I will beg Santa for you :0) Bells, Keke, kiTTen, PG...is absolutely adorable. What does PJ and Oliver think? Where/when did you get another kitten? I knew you would have more "babies"...hee hee Congrats.
First off the kitten is ADORABLE! Hope she survives the little ones. Secondly I wish I had the beach front property and the jet plane to loan you!!!! All I can say is keep your chin up things HAVE to get better!
I wish we did have a beach front property!! I'd let you use it for sure.
Love the kitty. :)
Hey, we live on Guam. A VERY secluded island. Please come join us anytime. Except today....its raining.
I LOVE baby kitties!
p.s. my in laws had a cat named jingles, short for jingle bells. they got her for xmas 18 years ago. she passed away a few years back. :(
Post a Comment