Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Please let it be food poisoning!!

Not that I ever want any of my kids to have been poisoned by something that they ate, but today, I am hoping that this what it is.

Jayk woke up at 4:30 am and got sick. He only got sick one more time, and that was at 6:30. He said his stomach hurts, but not in the 'I'm gonna get sick' kind of way. So I am hoping that it is just sore, ya know, cause he threw up violently.

I don't want it to be a stomach bug. Please, please, please don't let it be a stomach bug. We have plans. Kel and I have plans. To go away for a night. Just the two of us. Just us. We are going to dinner. And we are going shopping. And we are staying at a hotel. Just us. And I am SUPER excited about it. SUPER EXCITED! So, please, please, please don't let it be a bug. I don't want anyone else to get it. I don't want our plans to get ruined. I don't want anyone else sick. I don't want our plans to get ruined. Please let it just be food poisoning. PLEASE!! I really want to go away. I am looking forward to a night away. I am really looking forward to dinner. A hot dinner. Ate all at once , with no interruptions. With no spills, no spit out food, no whining, no complaining, while it is still hot!! I am so looking forward to getting away. Please, please, PLEASE don't let it be a bug!!!!

9 comments:

Team Serrins Springfield said...

Yes. Please let it be food poisoning! Food poisoning is great (ha ha) because the victim gets it all over quick and isn't contagious.

I can only imagine the joy of the things you describe. Shopping. Eating. Sleeping. Wow. Alone? I don't know this creature but it sounds splendid.

onemorebaby said...

Ack! Yes, food poisoning!!! Please, let them go out!!! (((hgus))) ag

K J and the kids said...

ooooh girl, you know how I feel about those nights away.
Ok. positive note...my Cam was sick to his stomach. (never hurled) but nobody else had a bad belly...just him. So this might just be a 24hr bug and NOBODY else will get it. including the moms.

I can't wait to hear all about your night out !
Do good ladies. do good.

Montana's mom said...

Praying for food poisoning.....check........done!

Jen said...

got my fingers and toes crossed for you that you get your night away!

Sarah said...

yes, food poisoning, a fluke, an allergy even. Just some dietary indiscretion. not a bug!!

and i can;t even imagine a night out. we've not done that since last year on my birthday. basically 12 months.

Unknown said...

I really hope you guys get your night out!!!

twondra said...

I hope you guys get your night out! I hope it's not a bug!!

Jen said...

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I keep checking for updates. :)