Our ultrasound was AMAZING!! Junebug definitely put on a show for us!! And he/she is definitely an acrobat! We got to see our lil one trying to suck on his/her thumb. And by the end of the ultrasound, those beautiful feet were resting on top of his/her head! The tech kept saying 'this baby is completely bent in half!!' The dvd is around 30 minutes long, and we got a total of 65 pictures! (I only posted I think 17 or 18) And as you can tell, we still don't know if Junebug is a he or she. So we will all have to wait until the 'birth' day to find that out!! Isn't that just oh so exciting?!!?!! We go back for our second 3d ultrasound on April 19th. By that time, Junebug should have some fat on his/her little body. Right now, there isn't much, and in the body shots, you can see some ribs. (and I swear I do feed the lil one. My weight gain of 13 pounds total proves that!) ;-) Ok - enough of the jibber jabber - now on to some pic's!!

3 comments:
Awww, so precious! Thanks for sharing!
Oh those were great!
I love the photos of Junebug! My favorite is the one with her hand over her face. (Or his, whichever.)
Post a Comment