Tuesday, October 2, 2007

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!

I feel very confidant in saying that! We have taken several tests over the last few days. This morning we took an Answer Early Response - and it is POSITIVE!! No questions, cause it is DARK!!!!!

It is just so amazing - so wonderful - so OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't stop thinking about it! We have already decided that we are going to wait to tell everyone - except for a few choice people that knew we were trying. And of course I will tell my online buddies! But family and other friends, they will have to wait. Our goal right now is to wait until Nov 27. Kelly is off that evening, so we thought it would be perfect to go around and visit, and tell everyone our WONDERFUL news!!

This makes me nervous - not about telling everyone, just about telling our parents. We did not get a very good reaction out of either one of our parents when we told them that we were pregnant with Gryfinn. My Mom made me cry, hysterically, in front of everyone. And Kel's Mom made her cry, but she was able to hold it in until we left. So - telling them is scary and not so much anticipated. Although, my Mom has come around SO very much, and she loves my family and adores all 3 of our kids. She loves Kelly, and even calls her her daughter-in-law. And she tells me how beautiful and wonderful my family is all the time. But, I am still nervous.

We also plan to tell my Mom that we are getting married. We figured we might as well do it all on the same day - be like - we are getting married, in Hawaii but not until June 2010, because next year we will have a baby - we are due June 9-10. And that way if she doesn't give us a good reaction - it will all be at the same time - kinda like the kill 2 birds with 1 stone - right? I will only have to have one cry, instead of two. But, I have a good feeling about this pregnancy - about my Mom's reaction. And also about the wedding. I think my Mom will want to be there. At least I hope....

Enough about the sad stuff..

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!

1 comment:

The Milk Maid said...

Congrats ladies! And good luck with the moms.

Makes me think I should get back on the baby train too :D ~Aradia