Then one of the kids has probably done laundry.
I told Jarrod, when the dryer stops, fold those clothes and put them away. Move the clothes from the washer to the dryer and put a new load in the wash. There's a full basket of dirty clothes down there.
I guess he thought that meant wash ALLLL of the clothes in the basket. Cause that's what he did. Put them ALLLLL in. I was like, ummm, you put that whole basket of clothes in? Did you have to like shove them in? And he was like, well... yeah. I just laughed. Thinking about it makes me chuckle. Cause he kind of demonstrated how he pushedthe clothes in. Lol
Seriously, there was definitely 2 loads in the basket, at least. Lol And I'm glad I wasn't home. Because, by the location of the washer, it must have been doing some dancing, cause it was scooted out from the wall. I have visions of Mr Mom battling the washing machine.
But he did fold and put the cloths away. They might not all be in the right location, but, hey, beggars can't be choosers, right?
1 comment:
Good Job mama.
Post a Comment