Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Birthday Diva!!!

I can not believe that it has been four years already! You are amazing, and wonderful, and smart, and a pain in my ass!! You are very strong willed and stubborn, and you do not take any crap from anyone, but you are also the absolute most sweetest, most loveable daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, friend anyone could ask for. You are so full of energy and life, and giggles and smiles! I love how you take care of everyone! Whether it's getting Mama a bandaid for her foot, or covering Gryfi up when he's shivering, you are the one who wants to take care of all of us. You really are an amazing little girl!

I really can not believe that it has been four years! Time sure has flown! Our baby girl is growing up, and although it makes me sad, because time does go way too fast, I love the little person that you are, and I enjoy watching you grow up!

Happy 4th Birthday Caelyn! I love you back to the moon!

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

HOLY COW ! It has really been FOUR YEARS !
Ok, that's just insane.
and then...she seems so much older and more mature than my little boys. hmm.
Happy Birthday birthday girl.

DaniKel said...

She seems much older and more mature than her big brother Gryfinn who will be 6 in July... so, I am thinking it's a girl thing! :)