Wonderful Is What you Are!!
So Here's A Wish That's Just For You
May All Your Birthday Dreams Come True!!
Two years ago today, this little bundle joined our lives and brightened it in so many ways. It does not feel like it is possible that it has been two years, the time has gone extremely fast. But it is hard to remember what our lives were like before her. She is her own little person, and she gives new meaning to the saying sugar and spice! She is full of love and hugs and energy and attittude and stubborness and giggles - she is oh so full of giggles! She loves her brothers so very much, and she prefers her Moms over everyone else - even Grandma!! And even though it saddens me at how fast the time goes, I love watching her grow and seeing the person she is becoming. She really is our dream come true!!
Happy Birthday Caelyn Alexa!
We love you so very much!!
7 comments:
Again...she is just darling. She has such a positive light in her eyes when she smiles.
I love that version of twinkle twinkle. I've never heard it before I may borrow it :)
What a gorgeous girl! I cannot believe she is TWO already! My oh my how the time does fly. I so love that serious pic of her turned to the side. That's a magazine cover! And in all the other pics she just looks so happy and full of life. Happy Birthday beautiful Caelyn! Big hugs to you!
Happy Birthday, Caeyln!
Happy Birthday Caelyn!! Here's to keeping your mommies on their toes for the next 16 years!
Love all the pics, she is just so darn adorable, oozes cuteness! Happy Birthday!!!!
ADORABLE! Hard to believe its been 2 years!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday!!! I am so behind.. but finally catching up!!!! She is growing up so fast!!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment